Practice Dentistry Pain-Free:
Evidence-based Strategies to Prevent Pain and Extend your Career
Work more comfortably, with less fatigue and extend your career with this ground-breaking book that bridges the gap between dental ergonomics and work-related pain. Discover how your job and equipment are affecting your health and then implement powerful evidence-based strategies to prevent pain and injuries.
This book is for you if you are a dentist, hygienist, assistant, front office, student or faculty who is:
- concerned with your musculoskeletal health or career longevity
- experiencing work-related pain
- considering purchasing new dental equipment
- building a new dental office
You will discover how to:
- Recognize pain syndromes unique to dentistry
- Implement appropriate interventions for chronic back, neck, shoulder, hand or wrist pain.
- Select the proper equipment that fits you and your operatory
- Correct damaging posture and body mechanics before they cause pain
- Perform chairside stretches in your operatory to prevent microtrauma
- Identify which exercises benefit dental professionals and which exercises to avoid
Healthcare professionals who treat dental professionals, including therapists, doctors and chiropractors, will find the book an invaluable resource to effectively resolve chronic pain syndromres. Start implementing easy, effective techniques today, to work more comfortably, prevent injuries, improve your quality of life and extend your career. Because, after all, what good is your lucrative dental practice if your body retires before you do?
*plus shipping and handling
|Quantity Discounts:||10-49 Books||30% Discount|
|50-99 Books||40% Discount|
|100+ Books||50% Discount|