NEW! 2nd EDITION:
Smart Moves for Dental Professionals On the Ball
Home Exercise DVD Kit
DVD Course Description:
The 2nd edition of this exercise program incorporates the latest research on low back pain, neck pain, dental ergonomics and exercise physiology into a highly effective exercise routine that address the unique muscle imbalances that tend to develop in dental professionals.
DVD Course Objectives:
- Learn how to perform muscular endurance training on key stabilizing muscles to help prevent pain, work more comfortably and tone your body.
- Learn which exercises and gym machines can worsen the health of dental professionals
- Educational narrative throughout the DVD helps the dental professional apply exercise concepts and movement to their everyday practice in the operatory for a long and healthy career!
CONTAINS 3 COMPLETE WORKOUTS ON ONE DVD:
-Stretching routine. Eight specific stretches help reduce painful trigger points, disc degeneration, muscle ischemia and imbalances. (12 min.)
-Two Muscular Endurance Training routines. Work longer with less discomfort and fatigue by targeting stabilizing muscles of the trunk and shoulder girdle. Sculpt your mid-section and define your upper body with a variety of exercises. (22 min ea).
BONUS: 10 Minute Time-Saver Workout - Don't have time for an entire workout? We've bundled our 'Top 5' Essential Exercises for dental professionals into a quick 10-minute routine.
for owners of 1st Ed DVD: $59
|(A $95 Value! Includes DVD, manual, cue cards. Name must EXACTLY match the name used when 1st Ed. DVD was ordered. Discount coupon does not apply.)|
Order the complete
WELLNESS SYSTEM FOR DENTAL PROFESSIONALS
- "Smart Moves for Dental Professionals on the Ball" DVD (NTSC or PAL Format)
- Premium Anti-burst Swiss Exercise Ball w/plug
- 2-sided color Laminated Exercise Cue Card
- 2 Elastic Exercise Bands (red & yellow)
- Theraband Door Anchor
- Instruction Manual
|Choose your ball size|
|Under 5'3"||53 cm|
|5'3" to 5'9"||65 cm|
|5'10" to 6'3"||75 cm|
|Over 6'3"||85 cm|
AGD PACE Post-test: DOWNLOAD TEST for "Smart Moves for Dental Professionals on the Ball" Home Exercise DVD course. Published 2012.
CEU credits: 2 credits
AGD Code: 130
Refund: Full refund within 30 days with receipt
Program Provider: Posturedontics, LLC
Instructor: Bethany Valachi, PT, MS, CEAS is Clinical Instructor of Ergonomics at OHSU School of Dentistry in Portland, OR. She lectures internationally, is a physical therapist, Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist and author of the book,"Practice Dentistry Pain-Free".
Support/Questions: email@example.com or 503.291.5121