NEW! 2nd EDITION:
Smart Moves for Dental Professionals On the Ball
Home Exercise DVD Kit
The 2nd edition of this exercise program incorporates the latest research on low back pain, neck pain, dental ergonomics and exercise physiology into a highly effective exercise routine that address the unique muscle imbalances that tend to develop in dental professionals.
- Learn how to perform muscular endurance training on key stabilizing muscles to help prevent pain, work more comfortably and tone your body.
- Learn which exercises and gym machines can worsen the health of dental professionals
- Educational narrative throughout the DVD helps the dental professional apply exercise concepts and movement to their everyday practice in the operatory for a long and healthy career!
CONTAINS 3 COMPLETE WORKOUTS ON ONE DVD:
-Stretching routine. Eight specific stretches help reduce painful trigger points, disc degeneration, muscle ischemia and imbalances. (12 min.)
-Two Muscular Endurance Training routines. Work longer with less discomfort and fatigue by targeting stabilizing muscles of the trunk and shoulder girdle. Sculpt your mid-section and define your upper body with a variety of exercises. (22 min ea).
BONUS: 10 Minute Time-Saver Workout - Don't have time for an entire workout? We've bundled our 'Top 5' Essential Exercises for dental professionals into a quick 10-minute routine.
NEW 2ND EDITIONAGD Impact SALE: $107
Enter 'OTBDISC' upon checkout! (Reg. Price $127)
for owners of 1st Ed DVD: $59
|(A $95 Value! Includes DVD, manual, cue cards. Name must EXACTLY match the name used when 1st Ed. DVD was ordered. Discount coupon does not apply.)|
Order the complete
WELLNESS SYSTEM FOR DENTAL PROFESSIONALS
- "Smart Moves for Dental Professionals on the Ball" DVD (NTSC or PAL Format)
- Premium Anti-burst Swiss Exercise Ball w/plug
- 2-sided color Laminated Exercise Cue Card
- 2 Elastic Exercise Bands (red & yellow)
- Theraband Door Anchor
- Instruction Manual
|Choose your ball size|
|Under 5'3"||53 cm|
|5'3" to 5'9"||65 cm|
|5'10" to 6'3"||75 cm|
|Over 6'3"||85 cm|